Temporarily relieves these symptoms due to hay fever or other upper respiratory allergies: runny nose; itchy, watery eyes; sneezing; itching of the nose or throat. Indoor & outdoor allergies. 24 hour relief. Non-drowsy.* *When taken as directed. See drug facts panel.
Adults and children 6 years and over: 1 tablet daily; not more than 1 tablet in 24 hours. Children under 6 years of age: ask a doctor. Consumer with liver or kidney disease: ask a doctor. Store at 20 to 25 degrees C (68 to 77 degrees F). See USP Controlled Room Temperature.
Do not use if you have ever had an allergic reaction to this product or any of its ingredients. Ask a doctor before use if you have liver or kidney disease. Your doctor should determine if you need a different dose. When using this product do not take more than directed. Taking more than directed may cause drowsiness. Stop use and ask a doctor if an allergic reaction to this product occurs. Seek medical help right away. If pregnant or breast-feeding, ask a health professional before use. Keep out of reach of children. In case of overdose get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away (1-800-222-1222).